The library was established in Rome at the 1952 FAO Conference, according to the decisions of the 1950 Conference. It was named David Lubin Memorial Library by the Conference to honor the founder of the International Institute of Agriculture (IIA). The extensive IIA collection formed a solid base for the present-day Library, which is considered one of the world's finest collections in food, agriculture and international development. The David Lubin Memorial Library is part of the ‘Office for Corporate Communication (OCC)’ division of FAO.  
Countries: Italy
Agrovoc terms: AgricultureType of data: Documents