This year, GFAR is more excited than ever to connect our members with one another.
We'll start by celebrating your stories through the GFAR Blog, an open space to share the diverse voices and opinions of our 800+ members – and growing!
Here, we curate agricultural stories and information that initiate new discussions and influence the global agenda on research and innovation in agriculture, food and rural development.
We'll be featuring new blog stories from our members each month, related to a different theme. Each month, we'll put all of the stories around that theme together into the GFAR newsletter. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
Whether you'd like to share your first hand experiences in addressing the pressing challenges to food systems, present new research, or discuss your take on the month’s theme - we want to hear from you!
Send your stories to email@example.com.
How to submit your story
- Submit your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stories should be 600-800 words.
- Keep the ideas as simple as possible
- Tell us the human part of the story. What is/was the struggle and was it overcome? How? What’s the next part of the story?
- In collaboration with you, GFAR's writing team will review and copy-edit your story for context, grammar, and length, before publishing.
- Please submit your story in an editable format (email, word, or google docs).
- Read more here on how to submit.