The Global Programme Food Security of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation has opened the following two Calls for Proposal:
SDC is looking for innovations in city region food systems that can reach millions of people living in poverty.
SDC wants to promote ecologically sustainable water management for food security and nutrition in agriculture and food systems.
All the necessary information regarding the calls is available in the following documents:
- Call for Proposals: City region food systems
- Call for Proposals: Sustainable Water Management for Food Security and Nutrition in Agriculture and Food Systems
- Standard contract: Federal contribution for project
- Standard contract: Contribution outside Switzerland
- General conditions for contracts concerning federal contributions for projects
- Questions and Answers (08.05.2018, 09.00)
- Questions and Answers (01.05.2018, 16.00)
- Questions and Answers (24.04.2018, 12.00)
For more information, visit the SDC website.